The Workshop took place in virtual mode, on the same days already agreed at the Kick-off Meeting: May 25th to 29th.
The A4 Activity was carried out both in synchronous (S) and asynchronous (A) sessions, according to the following program.
A.1 [May 25th] Presentation of Unimore practice on course design.
– didactic planning method;
– planning, production and course delivery timing;
– course delivery spaces;
– role of teachers and students;
– other figures involved.
S.1 [May 26th] Discussion on topic A.1.
A.2 [May 27th] Presentation of Unimore practice on course delivery.
– resources and activities in Moodle.
A.3 [May 28th] Presentation of Unimore practice on interactive teaching.
– the importance of interactive activities;
– the virtual classroom;
– other interactive activities.
S.2 [May 29th] Discussion on topics A.2 and A.3.